More Than 130 Set To Race The Bilek Silver State 300
As of today, Tuesday September 23rd, just two days before time trials, there are more than 130 set to
start the Bilek Racing Silver State 300. Here are some details: 82 Cars and Trucks, 40 motorcycles and
quads, 10 UTVs, and more than 400 armbanded racers!
From a class standpoint, Andy McMillin is leading Class 1400 Trick Trucks with 332 points with Jason
Voss at 288 and Greg Nunley at 286. Kevin Colan is leading Class 1500 Unlimited Buggies with 182
points, while Mike Bilek is close by at 164, followed by Charles Rodrick at 152 and Kory Halopoff at 136
The Bilek Racing Silver State 300 is a great race course. The course has a mixture of high-desert
mountains, sand-washes, and some awesome panoramic views.
The race will start in the Alamo, Nevada area, about 100 miles from Mesquite, Nevada where
contingency takes place on Friday the 26th.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
1. Race headquarters will be in the beautiful town of Mesquite, Nevada, at the CasaBlanca Hotel & Casino.
2. Time trials for clases 1400 and 1500 to earn the "Team Ford" pole award will be held on Thursday, September 24 outside of Mesquite
3. Registration, Tech Inspection and Contingency will be held on Friday, September 25 near the hotel
4. The race will take place on Saturday, September 26
5. Start line is in Alamo and the finish line will be just south of the Alamo area.